Product Handling & Self Services
Music lovers in India as well as many overseas countries are familiar with the brand nan1e "PAKRASHI & CO." as the manufacturer of quality harmonium since 1922. Over the years it has not only undergone several qualitative refinements and various improvisations but also have made it a most dependable musical instrument. In keeping with the present trends, the international pitch (A-440 Hz) has been followed in these harmoniums to make it a world standard instrument. Harmonium Handling is a very delicate process. Our comapany provides you all the best Harmonium Servicing and gives you the unique Harmonium Operation.
How to open the instrument
How to play
How to change the scale Step 1 - The changing knob should be pressed downwards to the extreme and slided towards left or right from the fifth position (normal position marked "C" in the scale display label) to set it as required.
Step 2 - The changing knob should be positioned correcdy keeping an eye in the scale display label so that the indicator needle sets in the desired scale.
- Step 1 - The bellow should be closed ftrSt.
- Step 2 - If the coupling knob is pulled it must be pushed back.
- Step 3 - Press the rwo collapsible locks and release the instrument down gradually.
- Step 4 - Fit in the lid first by fixing the clamps at the back. Then use the locking device at the front for locking.
- While in transit the scale changing knob must be kept in extreme right position.
- The instrument must not be exposed to direct or indirect sunlight. It is preferable to keep the instrument in a cool dry place.
- No chemical or pesticide ( aphthalene etc.) should be kept inside the instrument.
- The rwo catchers at the top of the lever section must always be kept tight.
- Before collapsing the instrument the bellow must be closed.
- The white knobs of the instrument must always be kept open.
- SERVICING (for self-handling)
- In cae of any odd unwanted sound check the standing notes first.
- If the sound is not from the standing notes then try to identify the sound from the lever section. In case any of the springs has been dislocated then use the device provided with the instrument for setting the spring in position.
- If the odd sound still persists then the instrument requires expert mechanical inspection.